Finding my calling?

There is a screeching feeling going through my head. Utter Confusion, deep worry, madness, exasperation, bewilderment and a lot more things. Probably what all graduates go through after completing their respective degrees and being the midst of a job search. EACH & EVERY one of us wants to be rich, but we have no clue how. However, not all of them are confused souls. Some have things all planned out and sorted, some of them marry rich guys, because that's the fastest and the most easiest way to get rich, and some of them ( including me) still have absolutely no clue what their calling is. But I know one thing for sure, I wanna to do what I love doing and I want to do something that'll keep me happy for the next 40 years of my life! Between my event management course and working at a News channel, I am beginning to get an idea as to where my inclination lies. The heart wants what the heart wants right? So, here is the first step towards forming an idea, a career path to get set in life. Blogging. Blogging actually gives you a space to voice your opinion about whatever you like , and give a fuck about people's opinion. It will also help me situate certain thoughts through words, which I couldn't do in the last few months. I solemnly swear that I shall not bore you guys with an essay on the benefits of blogging. To give an apt end to this web log, I say this.. Great minds have purposes, others have wishes. My purpose in life is to make my parents proud of me, get noticed for my work, and go where destiny leads me. (Yeah I wanted to end it on a philosophical note)

Comments

Popular Posts