When did it begin?

When did it begin?

The constant second-guessing about yourself?

Why so many thoughts about your worthiness? About your looks, your weight, your job, your love for life?

Why is the mind constantly doubting – everything?

“5 quick and easy ways to bring peace in life” solutions are aplenty.  

Why then is it still difficult?

Do you compare your life with others? Compare their success, achievements, happiness to your life?

Are you in stress, anxiety, depression, or is it confusion, denial, silence?

Is it denial that you need help or does the peace come from accepting that everything is a façade?

The happy pictures of your friends you see, people traveling, drinking, partying, enjoying life – it’s all a façade - to hide what cannot be spoken about.

Who wants to look weak on social media? Everyone wants to show they’re happy. But are they really?

Be vulnerable for once. Ask yourself tough questions. Be ready to get tough answers. It’s not a sign of weakness – it’s a sign that you’re ready to be you again.

Let’s make vulnerability normal. Not weak.

Let people express themselves. Don’t judge. Don’t bitch. Don’t gossip.

Let them be. Listen. Empathize. Help.

Don’t just be a shoulder to cry on. Instead, be that hand that pulls someone out of deep waters.

 

Comments

  1. - Mind is a undeniable powerful tool
    - At times it makes us happy and sometimes like a fool
    - Thoughts come and go, it is for us to decide
    - To stand by which one and which to keep aside
    - Reading through your work I feel you are quite strong
    - Hope, Time and Realisation is something that's required, please don't get me wrong
    - I shall always remain your silent admirer, don't worry I am not stalking you
    - Put lil bit of efforts to decipher me, and you will know that I fall in the same category just like you

    -SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 9th I was first bullied although being in one of the prestigious schools
    In 8th it was when my hands tasted the stick of abstract rules
    In 6th I was unexpectedly made the monitor of the class
    On entering 7th I had realised what's an individual and what's a mass
    In 3rd I used to feel like I found her and had fallen in true love
    Until 7th I realised my mistake, but the question still remained unanswered to be How
    4th was when I was sometimes sorted and yet a bit confused
    It was worst being in 8th with wrong thoughts being induced
    I wish I could go back to 2nd when I was a studious kid
    I no more feel I should not talk about 8th, something that I had always hid

    -SK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts